Wednesday, August 4, 2010

EUROPEAN AWARDS: Trierenberg Supercircuit



Last month I submitted a selection of images to the illustrious global Trierenberg Supercircuit Awards based in Austria. Of the 55,ooo entries worldwide, nine of mine have been selected to travel through Europe over their summer in a huge travelling show. Two other images have also been published in their exquisitely printed Awards book, which just arrived on my doorstep a couple of days ago. These are the two images...

I've never entered the awards before and am super happy with my first attempt, particularly in gaining some valuable exposure in the European market. I'll certainly be entering them again next year!!!

Thank you Chris (awards organiser) for your wonderful feedback, much appreciated. http://www.supercircuit.at
And also I'd particularly like to thank the lovely Belinda Fettke for her encouragement and terrific generosity in helping me select and prepare the images for the awards. www.bphotography.net.au
Thanks Belinda!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful imagery! ... So worthy of being accepted in the travelling exhibition, Paul and for being published in the catalogue. It was my pleasure to help you select your images.
    I am constantly blown away by the work you produce and very proud to say that I have a Paul Hoelen original of my own!! :)
    Belinda

    ReplyDelete