Sunday, August 21, 2011

OVERSEAS PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHER OF THE YEAR FINALIST AT NZIPP 2011























Well, I had to have a crack at the trifecta...! I sent five entries over the Tasman to the New Zealand Professional Photography Awards a few weeks ago, which was just now finished being judged in Rotorua. I came away with five awards out of five - a Silver with Distinction and Bronze in the Classic Portrait Category and a Silver and Two Bronze in the Landscape Category. This not being cool enough already, it gave me enough points to finally win my Masters of Photography MNZIPP! Woohoo!!!


To top it off I was announced as a finalist for the Overseas Photographer of the Year for 2011 (pretty funny given that I am a proudly a kiwi, but I'll take it!).  Sue Bryce took the win with an absolutely phenomenal set of entries - three Gold and one Gold with Distinction!

I wish i was over there for this one! Maybe next year?

Here 's a link to the very clean and slick NZ Pro Report with all the winners and their award winning entries... there's some absolutely gorgeous work - totally worth some time - so treat yourself!

http://issuu.com/daspray/docs/nzipp_proreport_infocus_2011?viewMode=magazine&mode=embed

No comments:

Post a Comment